Our pop up banners come in two stand styles: Standard ($189) and Deluxe ($225). Both are 33″ x 81,” the only difference is the deluxe stand is a little more smooth and shiny, and takes 5-7 business days, and the standard has perpendicular feet and can be ready in just 2-3 business days. Jake is shown below posing with our friend Mr. Jim Baker’s Pop Up (deluxe model) for scale.
We did these gorgeous notecards for Apple Leasing, featuring raised red metallic foil. Photos do not really do this effect justice, it is super eye catching! Nothing leaves a lasting impression better than a handwritten note on a beautiful custom notecard. Order some for yourself or your business today!
There are so many options for customizing your business cards that there’s just no excuse for handing over something bland and generic. Here’s some tips to make sure your design looks awesome:
- Be consistent with your branding; your business cards, stationery, brochures, and website should all use the same 2-3 fonts and colors.
- Don’t use COMIC SANS or PAPYRUS 😀
- Try unexpected type direction or card orientation, or maybe even a custom shape
- The things that should sing the loudest are your company name, then your name, then all your contact information
- Don’t clutter up your card with excessive information or qualifications. Your card should answer the questions 1) Who Are You? 2) What do you do? 3) How can I reach you? Conversation and a brief perusal of your flyer or website can do the rest.
- Take advantage of the many customization options offered at Global:
- Rounded Corners
- Extra thickkk stock
- Plastic or Metal cards
- Custom Shapes
- Spot UV coating (makes only certain areas shiny)
- Raised Spot UV coating
- Metallic Foil (any color)
- Raised Metallic Foil (Gold, Silver, Copper, or Holographic)
- Special Cutouts
- Painted Edges
- and most importantly custom design!
Not sure how to show your love and appreciation for your family, friends, or employees? How about some classy beverage vessels with custom laser etching? We made these insulated wine tumblers for the Williamson Surgery Center staff and as always, they were a big hit!
*We are not able to do small orders of laser etching at this time, so be sure to have at least 48 friends who want new drinkware in mind!
This mega check was printed on foamcore for our friends at Circle Brewery, and we added gloss lamination for a nice sheen and extra durability. Stephanie and Jake are so proud of them for supporting Equality Texas, and also they just wanted to pretend to receive a giant check because it’s super fun. Send us a message and lets print one for your next big donation!
How would you like to have custom pulpboard coasters for your next event? You can print drink recipes on them, your logo or initials, or be like our friends at HTS and use them as invitations! Check out these cool coaster invites we printed for their annual Oktoberfest event. And the best part? 2-3 Business day turnaround on orders of 500 or less! Contact us today to order. And don’t worry if you don’t have a design, we’ve got people for that.
Our awesome designer Austin is showing off a super affordable branding solution: custom printed table runners! These are great for when you don’t want to spring for a full 6ft or 8ft printed tablecloth, or if you’re working with a non standard sized table or counter. All our printed fabric items are vibrant, wrinkle resistant, and 100% washable! Contact us to order yours today!