- By gpsaustin
- With No Comments
- Tagged with atx austin bar Barbecue BBQ branding Cup custom Disposable Drinkware event event planning graphic design logo Marketing party Plastic Cups Print Shop printed printer printing Printing Services restaurant Rodeo shop local Shop Small small business texas wedding
- On 21 Aug | '2019
Posts in the Marketing category
Our pop up banners come in two stand styles: Standard ($189) and Deluxe ($225). Both are 33″ x 81,” the only difference is the deluxe stand is a little more smooth and shiny, and takes 5-7 business days, and the standard has perpendicular feet and can be ready in just 2-3 business days. Jake is shown below posing with our friend Mr. Jim Baker’s Pop Up (deluxe model) for scale.
We did these gorgeous notecards for Apple Leasing, featuring raised red metallic foil. Photos do not really do this effect justice, it is super eye catching! Nothing leaves a lasting impression better than a handwritten note on a beautiful custom notecard. Order some for yourself or your business today!
There are so many options for customizing your business cards that there’s just no excuse for handing over something bland and generic. Here’s some tips to make sure your design looks awesome:
- Be consistent with your branding; your business cards, stationery, brochures, and website should all use the same 2-3 fonts and colors.
- Don’t use COMIC SANS or PAPYRUS 😀
- Try unexpected type direction or card orientation, or maybe even a custom shape
- The things that should sing the loudest are your company name, then your name, then all your contact information
- Don’t clutter up your card with excessive information or qualifications. Your card should answer the questions 1) Who Are You? 2) What do you do? 3) How can I reach you? Conversation and a brief perusal of your flyer or website can do the rest.
- Take advantage of the many customization options offered at Global:
- Rounded Corners
- Extra thickkk stock
- Plastic or Metal cards
- Custom Shapes
- Spot UV coating (makes only certain areas shiny)
- Raised Spot UV coating
- Metallic Foil (any color)
- Raised Metallic Foil (Gold, Silver, Copper, or Holographic)
- Special Cutouts
- Painted Edges
- and most importantly custom design!
Not sure how to show your love and appreciation for your family, friends, or employees? How about some classy beverage vessels with custom laser etching? We made these insulated wine tumblers for the Williamson Surgery Center staff and as always, they were a big hit!
*We are not able to do small orders of laser etching at this time, so be sure to have at least 48 friends who want new drinkware in mind!
How would you like to have custom pulpboard coasters for your next event? You can print drink recipes on them, your logo or initials, or be like our friends at HTS and use them as invitations! Check out these cool coaster invites we printed for their annual Oktoberfest event. And the best part? 2-3 Business day turnaround on orders of 500 or less! Contact us today to order. And don’t worry if you don’t have a design, we’ve got people for that.
Our awesome designer Austin is showing off a super affordable branding solution: custom printed table runners! These are great for when you don’t want to spring for a full 6ft or 8ft printed tablecloth, or if you’re working with a non standard sized table or counter. All our printed fabric items are vibrant, wrinkle resistant, and 100% washable! Contact us to order yours today!
We don’t just deal in banners and paper! If you can imagine it, we can print on it. Promotional items are a great way to increase connection with your brand, and show appreciation to clients, employees, and loved ones! This gift set for Floor King was for their annual golf tournament and features a Barbecue Utensil set, an athletic bag, and custom golf balls! What kinds of items would your people appreciate? Drop us a line and we’ll get you some pricing!