- By gpsaustin
- With No Comments
- Tagged with atx austin bar Barbecue BBQ branding Cup custom Disposable Drinkware event event planning graphic design logo Marketing party Plastic Cups Print Shop printed printer printing Printing Services restaurant Rodeo shop local Shop Small small business texas wedding
- On 21 Aug | '2019
Posts in the custom category
- By gpsaustin
- With No Comments
- Tagged with Ascent Academy atx austin Back to School branding Chris the Manager community custom education Empowering Kids global printing Print Shop shop local Shop Small sign Sign Installation Sign Shop Signage small business texas wall decal Window Decal
- On 19 Aug | '2019
Ascent Academy is an exciting new school opening in Austin this fall, whose mission is “to equip more young people in Texas with the skills they need to seek meaning in their lives, to become independent learners, and to become globally-minded critical thinkers.” We like the sound of that! Chris was so inspired by their ideas about teaching that he decided to do some
teaching of his own and brought his kiddo Wyatt along
to help install their signage and decals!
These signs were all printed on dibond material using our state of the art Mimaki flatbed printer. The UV resistant ink is
designed to last outdoors for years!
Our pop up banners come in two stand styles: Standard ($189) and Deluxe ($225). Both are 33″ x 81,” the only difference is the deluxe stand is a little more smooth and shiny, and takes 5-7 business days, and the standard has perpendicular feet and can be ready in just 2-3 business days. Jake is shown below posing with our friend Mr. Jim Baker’s Pop Up (deluxe model) for scale.
We did these gorgeous notecards for Apple Leasing, featuring raised red metallic foil. Photos do not really do this effect justice, it is super eye catching! Nothing leaves a lasting impression better than a handwritten note on a beautiful custom notecard. Order some for yourself or your business today!
There are so many options for customizing your business cards that there’s just no excuse for handing over something bland and generic. Here’s some tips to make sure your design looks awesome:
- Be consistent with your branding; your business cards, stationery, brochures, and website should all use the same 2-3 fonts and colors.
- Don’t use COMIC SANS or PAPYRUS 😀
- Try unexpected type direction or card orientation, or maybe even a custom shape
- The things that should sing the loudest are your company name, then your name, then all your contact information
- Don’t clutter up your card with excessive information or qualifications. Your card should answer the questions 1) Who Are You? 2) What do you do? 3) How can I reach you? Conversation and a brief perusal of your flyer or website can do the rest.
- Take advantage of the many customization options offered at Global:
- Rounded Corners
- Extra thickkk stock
- Plastic or Metal cards
- Custom Shapes
- Spot UV coating (makes only certain areas shiny)
- Raised Spot UV coating
- Metallic Foil (any color)
- Raised Metallic Foil (Gold, Silver, Copper, or Holographic)
- Special Cutouts
- Painted Edges
- and most importantly custom design!
Not sure how to show your love and appreciation for your family, friends, or employees? How about some classy beverage vessels with custom laser etching? We made these insulated wine tumblers for the Williamson Surgery Center staff and as always, they were a big hit!
*We are not able to do small orders of laser etching at this time, so be sure to have at least 48 friends who want new drinkware in mind!
We don’t just deal in banners and paper! If you can imagine it, we can print on it. Promotional items are a great way to increase connection with your brand, and show appreciation to clients, employees, and loved ones! This gift set for Floor King was for their annual golf tournament and features a Barbecue Utensil set, an athletic bag, and custom golf balls! What kinds of items would your people appreciate? Drop us a line and we’ll get you some pricing!
Are you ready for spring and summer event season? Hand fans are a great way to give your guests some swag they can use, and also capitalize on some advertising space! We made these hand fans last year and we love how they turned out. Contact us today about fans for your next event, we can even create the design for you!
South by Southwest has kept us super busy the last couple weeks with clients both old and new, and we just wanted to take a moment to say thank you for your business and all your awesome projects! This time of year we always get really cool poster, banner, and signage requests. Check out some highlights from SXSW below: